Thursday, November 1, 2007

Okay, so I've been enjoying my classes from the start, but I definitely like the feeling that I get when I feel like I've helped somebody else understand something. It's not like I'm just taking up space on the Discussion Board by saying, "I agree" or "That's so true". I'm also able to offer some input or help someone to see where they went wrong with a problem or a step (especially if it was something that I originally had trouble with), and I'm able to give the benefit of my experience in certain classes (like with the business math and environmental science).

It's made me seriously think about becoming an online tutor for Berkeley, although a few years ago I never would've imagined it. I would want to help other students not only learn the material, but get enjoyment from what they've learned and help them to put it into practice not just in the classrooms, but in everyday life. Something else for me to consider farther down the road.

No comments: