Thursday, November 15, 2007

Every single professor this semester has been very helpful. Professor Buonaguro just helped me solve a major problem I've encountered for this week's Access project. As you know (and as I've mentioned before), my computer at home crashed, and I don't have 'access' to Access at work. So I got to the library and thought maybe I'd be able to save it to the hard drive. Turns out that when the librarians shut the computers down at night, EVERYTHING is wiped out (even the files that I created). So she showed me a way to save the files to Blackboard so that should I have trouble saving it again, it would be in my Blackboard files.

Tomorrow I'm off to Berkeley for the final completion of my Access project for this week. Lots of typing, but I don't have to work and I don't have to rush home for any reason. I don't how long I'll be there, but I can get my other coursework done, too, like environmental science and business math (this week in E.S., we're learning about energy and human toxicology). Professor Jackson asked us to discuss on the Discussion Board what we felt the real answer should be for the issue of global warming (less cancer-causing and ozone-depleting agents, anyone?). This should be a pretty lively discussion.

No comments: