Saturday, August 30, 2008

Week 9 is upon us already....

Wow, I can't believe that in three short weeks, we'll be starting a new quarter. I'll start ordering books as soon as possible so that I'm not falling a week behind, the way it did the first quarter I was registered at Berkeley. All my class selections seem to be registered and accounted for (I had to confirm it via email with the Financial Aid office), and now I just need the professors to post the required text books for that class so that I can get a head start. I don't plan to fall behind anymore. This quarter has not been without its challenges, that's for sure, but I feel that I'm working hard and at least understanding the material assigned by my professors. It's less about grades for me this time around, and more about understanding what role these subjects will play in my life in the future.

This brings me back to the normal distribution chapter in Statistics. I am really having quite a time with this subject, but I won't let it get the best of me. I am going to post questions to the professor and have him help me so that the same mistakes I made on the homework assignment won't be repeated on any future tests.

Speaking of tests, I feel really confident about the one I just took for short-term management. I wasn't sure about an answer or two, but I really feel like I did well on this exam. I can only wait to hear from the professor in this regard.

No comments: