Friday, August 29, 2008

Statistics is getting more challenging....

So I think I've run into one of the more challenging topics in statistics: normal distribution. Who would've ever thought that one chapter would have required so much of my time and attention? But that's a good thing, discipline and a stick-to-it ethic. I know that my studying and understanding of the material will pay off in the long run.

So I was checking the message boards for the online clubs that I'm associated with, and I haven't really seen any new posts. Maybe this period of inactivity is normal for the summertime; I'm just starting out, so I'm not really sure what to expect. In the meantime, I can still benefit from the older, yet still valuable, information.

In regards to my human resource management class, we're now discussing the challenges associated with women in the workplace. A few of them that were touched on included issues of family obligations and sexual harrassment.

No comments: