Monday, January 12, 2009

Hmmm, about my Finance class....

So I've noticed something a little offputting (but only because of what I've been used to so far at Berkeley) about my Finance class: we don't have a discussion board every single week. In fact, our next discussion board isn't due until February 7, 2009. But I'm not upset about it or anything; it's just not something I'm used to. But change is good (and necessary); besides, that will afford me more time to study the material and keep it fresh in my mind so that when the time comes to do my assignment, I'll be able to rely on what I've read and retained.

I also noticed that Bank of America is coming to Berkeley College for recruitment for job opportunities this Thursday. I would love to be there, but the registration for classes is coming up at my place of employment, as well; and I wouldn't be a team player if I didn't come to work on that day. So what I'm planning to do is contact Career Services via email and seeing if there's any possible way I can apply online--or at the very least, send them my email.

As for statistics, I have higher hopes this time. I finished one part of my homework assignment with relatively no trouble; I think I may have missed a point or two, but for the most part, I really understood the material this time. I have to finish doing the reading to finish the second part of my homework, but I'll get it done by tomorrow. This is shaping up to be a great quarter at Berkeley College this year.

No comments: