Thursday, January 22, 2009

Even without a book, I'm keeping up....

I don't want to fall behind in any of my classes because of not having the books, so what I've been doing is reading the notes from the PowerPoint presentations and saving them to Content Collection, so that I can print the notes out on my computer. Through no fault to Berkeley (or me), I ordered one of the books through a particular online website; after two weeks, I was sent the wrong book. So I reordered the book and have to wait for it to come in. But all the while, the notes provide great background information for the chapters we have to study.

I am getting really positive feedback from my algebra professor; my homework was actually done correctly!!! I was a little hesitant, because I wasn't sure I was doing the problems right when I went back and re-read the information. But alas, I was. I'm also doing well with my Finance class; I got a 100 on both my discussion board and my latest homework assignment. I knew I wouldn't let last semester's performances slow me down. I have too much at stake to slow down now. I have something to prove to myself and those who love me. I knew I made the right choice by coming to Berkeley.

No comments: