Monday, March 31, 2008

Today is the first day of the new quarter, and I'm very excited. I want to get a sense of my professors and classmates and what they'll bring to the table as far as the courses are concerned. I really feel that we all encourage each other in one way or another, because we all want to see one another be successful in our chosen career and school paths.

Also, my mom really wants to see what Berkeley offers as far as nursing/medical coding, so I'll be making a trip to the Newark campus shortly for a brochure with the class and schedule listings. I'll also pick one up for my brother and my sister, who are betwixt and between as far as school is concerned. My sister is a college graduate, but she realizes she needs additional education for her chosen field, and I really think that Berkeley College would suit her needs well. And my brother could inquire about transfer procedures and what credits they would take from the school where he's currently enrolled.

And to my fellow bloggers, I wish you much success this coming quarter, whatever classes you are taking. I know that some of them may be challenging, but it'll be interesting, as well. And I know that the two of you are very intelligent and can handle any challenges that come your way. Again, much success, study hard, and you'll achieve your goals.

No comments: