Saturday, March 15, 2008

My goodness, I almost lost my last GHA for my business communication class. And it was really scary, too, because once you open it, you have to complete it; and if you try to re-open it yourself, you can't. You have to e-mail your professor and have him or her unlock it for you. I'm so grateful that my professor got my e-mail and unlocked the test; otherwise, it would've affected my grade for the semester. At any rate, I finished the test and got a 9 out of 10 on the GHA. I'm looking at a combined total of a B for the course. Not bad for a kid who started without the book for the first week, eh?

In my CIS 125 class, I got an A on my final project, which is pretty good, considering I messed up a few things (I guess not enough to lower my grade, though). I did get a C+ for the overall course, however, because three of my assignments never made it through the Assignment Manager. But that won't deter me; I'm more determined than ever to work my fingers to the bone during each and every semester. Besides, I love working with computers, and practice makes almost perfect. So when I practice on the computer at home (now that we're connected at home again), it'll only reaffirm the knowledge that I already have in that particular area of study.

And we've finally turned in our group project for Soc 105. I thought the presentation looked fantastic, and our two group leaders did a fantastic job. I contributed as much as I could, as well, and the other ladies did their part. If we get less than an A on this project, I'd really be surprised. But it would also be a learning experience to see where we've gone wrong.

No comments: