Friday, December 21, 2007

So I went on Blackboard recently and saw messages from my professors for next quarter. I'm very excited that I'm going to be learning Powerpoint this semester in my CIS 125 class. Powerpoint is a lot of fun; it's like a slide show on computer. And of course, with all of the Microsoft Office programs updated to 2007, it'll really be interesting to see what can be done with Powerpoint. I expect nothing short of amazing things in this class.

My Business 265 class also looks like an interesting one; it looks almost similar to what we've covered in our Business Admin. 110 class. We also have to do a business report (probably something similar to what I had to do in high school), which could turn out to be a lot of fun. I think it's exciting to do your own research and be able to share with your classmates what you've found out.

Philosophy looks to be the class I may have to work a little harder at than the others this semester. I know I'm not a slacker, but I was just reading the course description, and I can't help but feel slightly intimidated. But with some hard work and effort, I'm sure I'll be able to successfully pass the class this coming quarter. It's hard to believe I already have one quarter behind me.

No comments: