Friday, December 7, 2007

So I posted in our final discussion board for this week in CIS 120. Professor Buonaguro noted my enthusiasm for all things Excel and Access, and she said that Berkeley College offers advanced Access and Excel classes (could she be talking about CIS 125, I wonder?). I am definitely up for a challenge, and knowing Berkeley College, it'll be nothing short of challenging, yet exciting.

Also, my environmental science course has come to an end. Professor Jackson just posted for us to complete any and all quizzes missed, and that's it. I already miss that class, discussing the environment and the habitat of different creatures and how we can make a difference in the world our children and their children will inherit in the future.

I also have to finish up all my work for Business Math. I had a not-so-good week last week; I got very sick all of a sudden and was rushing again to play catch up. But between today and tomorrow, I should have everything all caught up. I want to get the best grade possible in all of my courses. I don't want to be kicking myself, saying, "I definitely could've done better." So as I prepare for the next quarter, I want the end of this quarter to reflect all the hard work and time and effort that I've put in.

No comments: