Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I really am enjoying being a correspondent for Berkeley College, but sometimes I feel that I fall short, especially when reading the other students' blogs. I know it's because I'm busy with other things and simply don't have the time to participate in other activities on campus and outside of the classrooom (both real and virtual), but I still have a feeling of wanting to really belong. And when I say really belong, I mean being a part of the TOTAL college experience.

Like take for instance the International Club and all of the fun activities that they're involved in. Or other activities like 'chillaxing', having 'mocktails', and having fun with faculty and fellow students. I do have the comraderie, but I really desire the human contact. So what I'm planning to do (possibly next fall) is to take at least one course on campus and the rest online. That way I'll have the benefits of both experiences. But it's something to be considered in the future. I do like online learning as far as convenience goes, but sometimes I wanna see the people behind the monitors (professors, students, etc.).

No comments: