Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I just checked the Blackboard for my grades, and I got a B+ for my final grade in CIS 104. A B+!!!!! That's great, considering what a rocky start I got off to, and some of the minor mistakes I made on some of my assignments. I actually was fretting about this last assignment the most, because I couldn't see the pictures that I had pasted on the website we had to create. But apparently, it's because one of my computer systems doesn't have the program needed to view the pictures. But I got an A on both the classwork and the reinforcement assignments.

Now I'm just waiting for the final word on my other classes. I have one more test for Professor Buonaguro and one more case assignment for Professor Luing to submit, and then I'll be done for the quarter (in preparation for the next quarter, that is). Who knows what new and exciting challenges and experiences await me? Seriously, learning new things and re-enforcing what I already know never gets old or boring for me. I can only hope that I'll continue to make the same progress that I've made thus far.

No comments: