Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I jumped the gun a little; apparently CIS 104 isn't quite over. We have an online survey, a Discussion board, and something due next week. Professor Ritt said that we were one of her best classes and one of her most enthusiastic. I'm glad to have been a part of that, sharing my experiences with other classmates and vice versa. We certainly were able to learn from each other, whether we did everything right and had the same concerns; or whether one or two of us did something wrong and we were able to help each other out in our understanding.

But I really did enjoy it, and I'm somewhat sad at this quarter coming to an end. Hopefully Professor Ritt or Professor Buonaguro is teaching my CIS 125 class this semester. As I'm sure all of the professors at Berkeley College are wonderful, it just wouldn't be the same for me without one or the other of them teaching this course. And I'm looking forward to working with Outlook and Power Point next quarter. Maybe I could become a professor myself, teaching one of these courses. There are just so many possibilities to be explored this time around, now that I'm back in school. It just goes to show that you're never really too old to learn anything new or consider anything new.

No comments: