Monday, December 3, 2007

Our final project for CIS 104 involved creating a web page and hyperlinks. It was pretty fascinating, watching it all come together. As one of my classmates exclaimed, "It was like art being created right before your eyes!!!"--or something similar she said. But she was absolutely right; it was like art being created on a canvas. The only thing is, when I went to submit it through Assignment Manager and I checked to make sure everything was okay, the chart and the pictures didn't show; all I got were red X's. So I'm a little scared that I may be penalized for that (hopefully not too much, though). I fared better on the reinforcements, so we'll see what happens.

As for Access, our final project is this week and then our final assessment is December 12, which is next Wednesday. I'm looking forward to showing Professor Buonaguro what I'm made of as far as Access. As she knows (and as some of you may know), I don't have constant accessibility to Microsoft Access, and then this past week, I was very sick and couldn't get to the library or the computer labs the way I wanted, and so I made some mistakes on this past project. But again, I'm gonna prove my mettle and pass this course. If you fall, you have to get up eventually. So that's what I intend to do with this course. This is not to say that I've done miserably, however; I have managed to do well on most of my projects in CIS 120.

No comments: