Friday, October 19, 2007

Wow, winter quarter registration is already upon us....

It's amazing that this is already the fourth week of classes. Time really does fly when you're having fun (or are extremely busy). I'm finding that I've had to forfeit certain other activities to get my work done, but it'll be worth it in the end. Plus, you know me: gotta send the right message to the kiddies that you have priorities in life. And once you care for your priorities, everything else will balance itself out. This is not to say I've led an INCREDIBLY dull life since going back to school; in fact, it's been anything but dull. I'm just learning that certain things I'll have to give up for now (you know, sacrifice the temporary for the long-term). But I've gotten to know and communicate with lots of great people online, and they are willing to help in any way they can.

No comments: