Saturday, October 20, 2007

Well, I think I know what I want to take...

I just contacted Advisement and they gave me a listing of courses that I could register for and take during the Winter quarter. I see a lot of marketing and finance courses, as well as the Soc105 course that I was to take originally. CIS 125 looks like another interesting course, as well.

I'm slightly disappointed that the college doesn't offer language courses, but it's nothing I can't handle. I have books at home on how to speak conversationally and the like in Spanish, so I'll just have to buckle down and do it. In addition to these online courses that I want to take, I have to sneak in time to study for my driver's license so that should the need arise, I can drive out to one of the campuses (for some student activity, coursework, etc.). I have no problem getting to the Newark campus, as the train station is centrally located in the center of town where I live, and it drops me right off on Broad Street. A 10-minute walk, and boom! I'm there.

But I would like to get more involved with student activities, so I'll keep these big eyes open on the Blackboard.

No comments: