Friday, October 5, 2007

My first Excel project....

My mom was right when she said that Excel was easy to learn. I thought I would be slaving over the computer keys for HOURS, but all it took was following directions, and presto! I had my first assignment in for CIS 120. I am now finishing up my second assignment and will be submitting it shortly to my professor for grading. I didn't save it on a floppy disk, though, as I didn't have any readily available, so I may get a few points taken off for it. Maybe this morning I can run out to CVS and pick up a floppy disk so that I can save it properly and get a good grade for following all directions properly. Then on to CIS 104, Math, and Environmental Science. This weekend promises to be a busy one, eh? But this is all catch-up work, so next week I shouldn't be rushing to play catch up.

No comments: