Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dell Computers...

So, I've been noticing on the Berkeley Blackboard that Dell has a partnership with the school. I'm going to be looking into purchasing a computer through the school and Dell. My computer at home has gone kaput all of a sudden, and having to vascillate between the library and work is not fun, nor is it especially convenient or easy. In fact, that's one of the things I plan to get working on in the next few weeks. On the plus side, 4 of my 5 schoolbooks have arrived, so now I can finally get crackin' on my assignments (I have to post on the Discussion Boards, too, to show that I've been keeping up with assignments and readings).

But back to my original subject: I think it's pretty cool that the school has a partnership such as this one. It's reasonably priced so that practically anyone can afford a computer if they need one. And my niece can share it with me for when she does her own schoolwork so that I don't have to wait for her for one half-hour after school when she comes running from the computer lab. The first week was a little rough, but I think things are finally falling into place for me. ;)

Oh, btw, thanks for the encouraging words, Vanessa.

No comments: