Monday, October 1, 2007

I urge all of you....

Whether you are returning to school after a few years or are attending for the first time, PLEASE make sure to order your books on time. That way, you won't have to play the waiting game. In fact, make sure you have money set aside for all of your expenses and don't pinch off of it for other 'necessities': clothes, food, music, etc.

I am now waiting for books as we speak; I've gotten two of them already, but not the ones needed for assignments that were due. So I've got to accept whatever penalties may be imposed for the first few missing assignments, due to my own unpreparedness.

Lesson learned for next semester. :(

2 comments:

Vanessa Gomez said...

I hear that. It took forever for some of my books to show up during my third quarter. I explained what was going on to my professors and they allowed me to hand in assignments when the books showed up. There was still a late penalty but hey, a low grade is better than no grade at all, am i right?

oh by the way, hi! i'm one of the garret mountain bloggers. welcome to the little blogger family.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I'm not sure if you are ever on campus because it seems to me like you are an online student but the Berkeley College Library had many books on reserve from classes. If you dont have a certain book you can go there and photo copy the pages you need.

Aleksandra