Saturday, May 31, 2008

I cannot believe that in three short weeks, this term will be over, and the summer session will be starting. And then I have to stay on top of my studies while on vacation, as well as my blogging sessions here. But I have every confidence that I can keep up with the work over the summer. I have taken summer courses in the past at UCC; the difference with Berkeley College is that I will be able to go at my own pace, but at the same time, getting my work in on time. I am really looking forward to this summer.

I also just completed my third GHA for Finance, and I got an 84. I'm very happy, as in the past, my GHA scores have been good, but not great. But I really connected with the information this time around, and I hope to do so on the last GHA for our class. We also have a paper due at the end of this week, and I'm excited to see what kind of grade I'll get on it. It will include all of my blood, sweat, and tears (as well as what the teacher asks for as far as sources, etc.), so I'm really anticipating a good grade. But alas, enough about grades. I just want to see how much information I'll be able to uncover on my topic.

No comments: