Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The more and more I search the Berkeley Blackboard, the more and more I come across useful information and services to help me out. At first, I was clicking the library tab just to find out what the hours were during the week; now I see that Distance Learning students (like myself) can actually have the books delivered to our doorsteps and then return them. This will come in handy for some of the books that I need, such as the business book that I need for Business 265, as well as the Philosophy book that I need (Voices of Wisdom).

Also, I want to continue looking into scholarships for future quarters at Berkeley College, as well as continue to browse the Career Services section. And now that I know that I can pay online through Student Services for my quarters at Berkeley College, this is what I'll be doing. And also, now that I'm getting the hang of being back in school, I know what to do for the following year at Berkeley College. I truly think that this is the best decision I've ever made, which is to go back to school. And something about Berkeley College just felt right, and the timing also felt right.

I look forward to the announcements on Blackboard for other educational opportunities, such as walking tours in places like Philadelphia (where students went last quarter) and other fun events that Berkeley College will host. And let's not forget the polls, where students are invited to voice their opinions and make themselves heard.

No comments: