Monday, November 2, 2009

Final quarter.....

I'm actually registered for my final quarter for the Winter term, and while I feel a certain satisfaction at almost being finished with my schooling, it is truly bittersweet. I'll miss logging in to Blackboard and reading all the goings-on (hopefully I can still squeeze in a school activity before it's all said and done) and blogging about all the things I'm learning in class. I'm hoping I can still blog as a Berkeley alumnus, much the way Aleksandra and Vanessa are doing. I am really grateful to the wonderful staff and students at Berkeley College for the encouragement and kindness that they've shown to me. Again, I say: if you're looking for a school that will meet your academic needs, Berkeley is definitely a viable option. And if you can't make it onto a campus, online learning is a viable option, as well.

I also had the opportunity to interview with Media Relations about my experiences as an online student; I hope I didn't come across as a babbling idiot, is all. I guess I was nervous and excited at the same time that I was chosen to share my experiences. But I would certainly do it again if asked. I only hope that the remainder of this quarter and the final quarter will give me an opportunity to interact with my fellow students on a more personal level, as I explained in my interview. I definitely plan to be available for commencement in May, so I'll definitely be meeting my fellow students and graduates of 2010. I'll continue to follow Mike and his updates on Twitter so as not to lose touch completely with Berkeley College and Berkeley students.

No comments: