Thursday, November 12, 2009

I think Blackboard is down again...

I've been trying to log on for the past few minutes, and I can't get through. I'm gonna try back in another half hour, though. This does happen, online students, so don't get discouraged. Computers are sophisticated pieces of machinery, but they are NOT failproof. As long as you're not in the middle of taking a test and/or you don't have an assignment that's due immediately, you're fine. You simply have to check back and make sure the website is back up so that you can continue in your current studies.

It's Week 7 already, and I'm hoping you all have registered for classes (PARTICULARLY if you're an online student). No time like the present; stay focused on your goals. Registering for your classes ahead of time keeps you in the moment (of education, that is). In fact, just yesterday when I was grocery shopping, the bus passed by on the other side, and there was an advertisement for Berkeley College. I actually smiled when I saw the bus go by, because I'm actually part of an institution that encourages and challenges its students to be all that they can be in life--whether it be in the arts, business, or the medical field.

Can't stay long, though; gotta finish reading this story for drama and hope that Blackboard comes back up tonight. So again I encourage you to get your education and hang in there. Remember, the hardest door to get to is your own; and you've already gotten past that. So that's half the battle.

No comments: