Thursday, September 24, 2009

This Sunday is the official start of classes for me....

I've already started reading the course material for one of my classes, as previously mentioned. Oddly enough, my professor for Finance 405 hasn't posted his syllabus to Blackboard, which makes it a little difficult to follow along and prepare for class for the first week. It's just as well; I haven't received the book for this course yet, either. I'm hoping to get it at least over the weekend or Monday, when classes actually start. In the meantime, I'll just print the notes for the lecture and the readings off of the computer; this way, I'll at least be familiar with the chapter information when I actually get the book.

Yesterday, if you tried to log on to view class information, you may have noticed that Blackboard was down (no, it wasn't your computer). This happens periodically when Blackboard is due for a system upgrade. It may cause you some inconvenience for a while, but it really is to update and refresh information that is posted to Blackboard (the same way the systems analyst updates information at my job for upcoming registration). And if you haven't registered yet, please get on it. I'm very serious here; the only thing worse than registering late for classes is to not register at all. Even if you have to make payment arrangements with Student Accounts, don't let funding prevent you from going to school this quarter.

No comments: