Saturday, September 19, 2009

One-week break before the fall quarter....

I'm just going to take this time to reflect on what I've accomplished thus far on my educational journey. I'm a senior, and I'll be graduating after two more quarters--this upcoming fall quarter and the winter quarter. To think two years ago, I was just applying to Berkeley College as an adult transfer student. How time flies when you're having fun and keeping really busy. My family, co-workers, friends, and my Berkeley College family have all been there to support me; without support and continued encouragement, I don't think I would've made it this far. I think about my niece and the example that I set for her when I do my homework and not let unimportant things get in my way.

I also am reflecting on the Business Placement Seminar that I took this summer, and I got an A. So that means that I'm really ready to market myself with regard to the workplace. In the current economy, however, does that mean I'll have to look for opportunities within the organization that I'm currently with? Not that I'm saying that this is a bad thing; in this day and age, one is lucky to have a job. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to apply what I've learned and push for more responsibilities within the organization. I guess that remains to be seen after I've completed my internship during the winter quarter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, will look audacious in behalf of more related articles without delay as its united of my pet issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.