Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One more week....

And after that, a new session starts!!! I already have one of the books I need, so I'm going to get the other books that I need and get a head start on reading the material and posting to the discussion board. I also plan to be more active in the clubs, possibly scheduling time off to get to the West Paterson campus. I've only been to the Newark campus of Berkeley College so far, and I really want to see what the West Paterson campus looks like (I've heard that it's really beautiful). One's thing for sure, though: I won't miss the unmistakable Berkeley College logo on the building.

But back to the new session: I'm really excited (as usual; I'm probably the only one who gets this excited when a new quarter starts). As long as I keep going and don't take a break for any reason, then I'm guaranteed to finish what I started in terms of schooling. I don't want this to be like the last time I went to college; I want this to be the last stop in terms of schooling. And one other thing I've noticed is how often the alumni check in and read these blogs. That, in itself, is an encouragement to me, that they care that much about how their fellow students are doing.

No comments: