Monday, April 5, 2010

A lot has changed....

For one, I'm not logging into Blackboard to view assignments for my current classes. Also, when I have logged into Blackboard, the whole format and focus has changed. Instead of Content Collection and Student Self Services, the focus is completely on alumni activities and Career Services. Not that I'm complaining; I'm just commenting on the obvious change. But it's a change that I've worked toward, and I'm proud to have made it.

Speaking of having made it, I still have to obtain my cap and gown--which I hope to do sometime this week or next week. I know I'm not officially a graduate of Berkeley College until I cross the threshold of the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, but the cap and gown pretty much confirms it. I hope to get lots of pictures so that I can post them to my blog, as well. This is a proud moment that I hope to share with all, current students and staff alike. My family and friends are a given, since some of them will be present.

Now that I'm finished with school, I plan to make more use of the Career Services tab. Even though I may not be leaving my current employer just yet, it never hurts to look around and see what else is out there. Also, it'll help me keep my skills up to date (I also plan to utilize what I've learned in classes, as well) and help me to compete successfully in the job market. While I've concluded one chapter in my life, this isn't good-bye. I plan to keep in constant contact with the faculty and alumni at Berkeley College, and I'll continue to give advice to continuing and new students as long as I'm allowed.

1 comment:

Yudia_otna said...

I likes your ideas http://downloadupdatemp3.blogspot.com