Monday, March 29, 2010

So this is it.....

This is really it. I'm graduating in a month from college. I'm excited and scared at the same time--excited because I've finally achieved my goal of not only going back to school, but also graduating. But I'm scared because I don't know what's next; I've always been used to a routine of going to work, caring for personal matters, and then doing my coursework. But I'm sure it's just anticipation of what's to come that has my stomach in butterflies, not any sense of dread or fear of failure.

So this is a topic of conversation on Twitter, as well--who's graduating this quarter. Well, a few months--and many tweets ago--I lamented ab0ut what I would do now that I was graduating. Mike tweeted back that I should stay on as an alumni blogger. So, this is what I intend to do. I will continue to blog about the things that are going on in my life post-graduation, as well as continue to offer my own personal experiences as guidelines for everyone from first-year students to those graduating in the near future.

I'll also continue to check Blackboard for any upcoming events that Berkeley has planned and see if, as an alumnus, I would be able to FINALLY partake of any of those activities. ;)

No comments: