Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I got my progress report from one of my professors....

It was my Finance professor, and I seem to be doing well; the only thing is, for some reason, I'm having trouble getting one of my assignments to her. So what I'm going to do is email her the assignment as an attachment. I don't want any unnecessary incompletes. But aside from that, it seems that I am doing well in all of my classes; and if I keep on the current track that I'm on, I will pass all three successfully.

But as we all know--from my postings here in my blog--my biggest success story is in my statistics class. I am averaging an A- for the course right now; a little more hard work, and it'll be an A. I'm telling you, the class notes and examples given really help, as well as reading the chapters that the assignments relate to. This week, we're doing probability, and from my last time taking statistics, I'm actually pretty good at probability. At the same time, though, I won't relax my study standards simply because I'm doing good so far. I'm gonna keep up the same level of study that it took to get me to this point, and I'm not gonna slow down. If I know I can do better, then I'm going to. I'm not going to pass the class for the sake of not having to take it again; I'm going to study it and understand the concepts so that they're useful to me in later life.

No comments: