Friday, February 6, 2009

So I got a nice surprise....

I got a refund that I was not expecting on my Berkeley BlueCard. How I even discovered that I had it was, I was checking my emails and I got a message that said that my refund had been issued. As far as I knew, I wasn't due a refund; I just felt that my expenses had been taken care of, and that would be that. I'm kind of afraid to touch it, though, because it all seems so surreal. But I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so thank you, Berkeley, and I will be using it for school-related expenses in the future.

As far as my academics go, I'll be honest and say that this week I've slacked off a bit. But I made up for it tonight and did a majority of my assignments. Next week, I'll get back to the good habits that allowed me to achieve the academic success that I have so far. My sociology professor sent me an email to steer me in the right direction with regard to my discussion board postings, which I appreciate. After all, any good professor wants to see that his or her students grasp the material and the concepts that are being presented in each lesson plan. So I'll learn from what she sent me via email and apply that for the rest of the course, as well as to my other courses.

No comments: