Friday, September 19, 2008

So the quarter's over for me....

I'm just waiting for the new quarter to start. Well, as it turns out, I have to take statistics over. I'll admit it, I didn't do as well as I would've liked this semester, but I didn't think I was doing that badly. But I won't cower in embarrassment. I'll just use this opportunity to learn from my past mistakes so that I can avoid repeating them. While I wouldn't say I slacked off this term, I would say that I didn't give it my usual attention, and my grades reflected that. At the same time, I was also thinking that I probably wouldn't be able to attend school this quarter and have to wait for the fall, anyway (long story), so when I found out that I was able to attend school, I was already a week or two behind. And with math classes, once you fall behind, it's a little harder to catch up. This is a temporary setback that I mean to correct. I want to show the professors--and the staff in general--at Berkeley that I do take my education very seriously.

On a lighter note, I am still going to pose my idea to the Finance and Accounting Club for a mixer for the club members to get to know each other and come up with some interesting ideas for each quarter or each meeting. I also want to come up with some ideas for the Healthy Cafe club, such as a healthy mixer for all of the students of Berkeley College (maybe even from different Berkeley campuses).

No comments: