Saturday, September 13, 2008

I have my final statistics exam soon....

I'll admit it, I'm a bit nervous about it, as the past few weeks have been particularly challenging with regard to the topics covered in class. While I've been practicing over and over using Excel, I keep making some mistakes that I'm afraid may cost me on the last two assignments I have due. But I'm gonna make it my aim this weekend to study, study, study. As we know, prior proper planning prevents poor performance.

With regard to this week's GHA for Human Resource Management, I have a feeling that I did really well. I'm less confident about my discussion board grade this week, however, because I tried to post to Blackboard several times this week, and for some reason, it wouldn't take. I finally submitted my original post via email to my instructor. But as it turned out, there were other students who were having the same trouble, so maybe I won't be penalized.

Once again, I am looking forward to the new quarter, particularly Soc410. I really feel that it will touch on many of the topics we covered in Human Resource Management this quarter, but with a particular focus on how it affects women. Being an African American female, I'm sure that I will have PLENTY to contribute to the discussion boards--at the same time, being courteous and respectful of all of my fellow students.

No comments: