Friday, September 12, 2008

The official winding down process begins...

So, this is the next to last week of classes for the summer session, and I'm anxious to begin the new term. I want to order my books as soon as possible so that I'm not waiting for them after the new term has already begun. I have three more exams to take, as well as some posting to the message boards that I have to complete by late tonight/early tomorrow. I also want to peruse the Healthy Cafe and Finance and Accounting message boards, as well as Career Services. I specifically want to peruse Career Services so that I can keep an eye on upcoming events at Berkeley College, like the Job Fairs that we have periodically. Even if I can't attend, I can at least see which companies will be there, and I can contact them, telling them that I'm a student at Berkeley College and would very much like the opportunity to interview with them.

Speaking of the Healthy Cafe, I notice that sometimes the other online clubs have such activities as mixers and parties for the members to reunite and discuss business, as well as meet new and prospective members. I haven't seen that for the Healthy Cafe, and maybe I could suggest that to the professor. And we'll have healthy food, drink, and snacks for all in attendance as we discuss ways to be physically and mentally healthy, as this would go a long way in our being productive students.

No comments: