Monday, April 14, 2008

Well, it looks like I have a couple of help aids (in addition to the professors) to help me with algebra; turns out that they were at my disposal the whole time and I didn't even realize it. One of them is an interactive CD that comes with the book itself that you can use to focus on particular areas of study (for instance, equations and how to solve them). In addition, there are also PowerPoint slides that are available, as well as notes on how to solve the problems. So I will be making great use of these, in addition to reading and re-reading the chapters.

I also realized that there are two discussion boards: one for posting questions and/0r comments about the week's assignments, as well as another to post the solutions to any problems of our choosing as listed on the Adobe forms posted on Blackboard. I'm not sure how I did on this graded homework assignment this week, but I do hope that my professor will provide feedback to show me where I went wrong, if necessary.

I also have to sign up for the coming summer term. I don't want to take a break even for a minute, for fear I'll end up not finishing school, as it has happened before. This explains my drive to succeed in every single course I take. I'm sure the course will more than likely be accelerated, but it's nothing I can't handle, especially online. Also, I still have to obtain a Berkeley College brochure for my mom. She just asked me again about a brochure, and I don't want to keep promising and never doing (even though it's a mistake of the mind and not the heart). Education is very important in our family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

MzKIR said...

Hey Nat Nat. I googled your name and found you hear. Soliiiiiiiid! Check you out! Well did you hear Ms. T'Noodle last Sunday? If not you missed a good original poem. I just wanted to say "keep doing your thing". I also heard that you have a letter printed in Essence magazine. You are definately doing big thing in 2008. Keep up the good work


KIR

MzKIR said...

Hey Nat Nat. I googled your name and found you hear. Soliiiiiiiid! Check you out! Well did you hear Ms. T'Noodle last Sunday? If not you missed a good original poem. I just wanted to say "keep doing your thing". I also heard that you have a letter printed in Essence magazine. You are definately doing big thing in 2008. Keep up the good work


KIR