Friday, April 25, 2008

So our next test for Mgt220 is tomorrow between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. I'm studying and refreshing my memory like crazy, in addition to keeping up with the readings for my finance class and the homework assignments for my algebra class. Although I must say that this time around, I'm understanding algebra a LOT better. I want to absolutely kick butt this semester; last semester I passed all my courses, but i could've--and should've--done better. This semester, "should" will be "did".

In keeping with my Finance class readings, I may have mentioned before that I am currently investing in the stock market. Well, I'll let you in on a little something. I actually started out by investing in TR (Tootsie Roll) after doing a homework problem in Business Math (Bus110); the person in the problem was investing in Tootsie Roll stock, and I thought I'd try my hand at it. And to be sure, the market has its ups and downs, as we're learning in finance when it comes to what to invest one's money in. But I'm careful not to get in so deep that I end up breaking the bank. I know how much I can comfortably afford to invest each month without feeling the pinch. So this class will really help me to make the most of my investments, as well as discover new opportunities for investing and earning the maximum return on your hard-earned dollars.

No comments: