Friday, December 18, 2009

Two grades down, one to go....

I just got my grades for two of my classes, Finance 405 and Drama. And I really tried hard, what with work and family responsibilities competing for my limited time resources. And, well....I PASSED THEM BOTH!!!!! I got A's in both classes. I will admit; the finance class had me pretty nervous. I thought I would get a C+, although I'd done well on the previous assignments and pretty well on the discussion boards (minus two). It was my own miscalculation and my own misjudgment of my performance in class that caused me stress over the past few days. So this is a lesson to me (and to those of you who may be thinking like me): never second-guess yourself. Think positively and reap positive results.

So now I'm just waiting for my results for Finance 410; I'm pretty sure I passed, but I'm not sure exactly what my grade is. I hope to find out later tonight or by the end of this weekend. So now I can start to calm down and plan for next quarter, with a clearer, less stressed mind. This is why I say that if I'm able to do and complete an online course successfully, anybody can. My life is pretty more hectic than I'd imagine it would be at this stage in my life; yet I'm able to devote myself to my courses and striving for my goals. And this was a change from only a few years ago, when I found it very difficult to focus on one thing at a time. But this is important to me, which is why I've seen it through this time. I like the feeling that I'm at the finish line, even if I don't come in first. I made it across this time; I finished the race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

berkeleycollegeonlineblogger.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.