Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just got my grade back from my Finance 410 class...

I also got an A in this course. As I said previously, I was a little nervous, because I'd messed up a couple of assignments that I thought would affect me adversely. But I did it; I got an A in every single course. So now all I have to do is my internship and take Finance 315 again, and then I graduate in May 2010, which is when commencement is. I feel so good about what I've accomplished, and I feel blessed and grateful--lack of outside activities aside (but I may still be able to get some fun in with my fellow students; I'd just have to check Blackboard every other day).

But reflecting on the current classes that I've just taken, I feel more confident now than I have about my career in Finance. The only thing is, though, I won't take what I've learned for granted. Just because I've passed the courses doesn't mean I'm "done" with them. It just means that I passed the courses for school, but learning is ongoing. I have to continue to apply what I've learned in my everyday life and in my professional life; this will assure that I will have success, not just "passing" the course.

But deviating from the subject: did you students know that Berkeley College offers a tuition freeze for students continuing full-time education and not taking a break between semesters? You might want to check out the details with Financial Aid, or even go to www.twitter.com/Berkeley College and get more information from Mike, Berkeley College's Twitter liaison. I wouldn't be able to benefit from it now, as this will be my last quarter and I'm less than full-time at this point; however, this doesn't mean that other students shouldn't benefit. Look into it; you'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm fresh here, I came upon this message board I have found It absolutely accommodating & it has helped me out a lot. I hope to contribute & assist other people like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Hello im new on here. I came upon this board I have found It vastly helpful and it's helped me tons. I hope to give something back & assist other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, See You Around.