Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finals are right around the corner....

I actually have one final exam that's due by 10:00 Sunday morning, and that's my Drama exam. I have to re-read two of the stories that we've read so far this term and answer the questions related to them in essay form (two paragraph minimum for each story). This should be pretty simple, seeing as I've had time to read and ponder over the stories and the characters that made them come alive. I'm going again with "Tartuffe", particularly because of the research that I uncovered for my paper regarding how Tartuffe wasn't the only person of deception (though the other characters were not deceptive in the same way).

I also have my last two Finance finals to study for. My final cumulative exam for Finance 405 covers Weeks 7 through 11, so I'm going to have to study, study, study on Saturday. I plan to re-read each chapter and let the information sink into my brain; eat, sleep, and breathe it, as one of my old teachers used to say. I wanna know this information so well that I could take the test with my eyes closed (which I wouldn't really recommend, just in case something goes wrong with the computer).

Speaking of which, I had to contact Berkeley Help Desk yesterday; an error occurred as I was attempting to take my test, and then I was locked out as a result. Long story short, I was able to get the help I needed, but it took some doing. It paid off, though; I got a little extra study time in, and I got all the answers. :)

No comments: