Thursday, March 26, 2009

The term is over on Sunday....

But it's officially over for me. I have taken my last test for Statistics and got 13 out of 15. I think if I have spent a little more time on the last two problems, I would've gotten them all right. But I'm satisfied with the results. I studied hard and did some practice problems today just before taking the test. I think it helped me to retain most of the information I needed for the test. See what I mean about not deleting/throwing away your notes? They definitely come in handy when it's finals time. Otherwise, most of the links are closed, and you can't go back and print out copies. Remember this vital piece of advice; it will help you tremendously in the long run.

I just really feel like I've accomplished a lot this semester. I got my financial aid done, I registered for my classes for next semester, and I passed statistics this time. This was my trouble class (although I really shouldn't view it like that), and I forged ahead and put the time and work it took to do well in this class. So I'm really happy; and I've learned to prioritize when it comes to which classes need more attention and study and which classes I can study a little later the week and still do well. I'm well on my way to finishing school and pursuing a career in the field of finance.

No comments: