Saturday, June 6, 2009

This was the hardest Access project ever....

This had to do with customing reports and making mailing labels. So I started out pretty well for the first few pages, but then I had to keep going back and re-reading the directions for the project, and then it didn't look like the professor's proofs upon completion; so I had to go back into Design View and fix it so that it would come out looking like the proof that the professor had in the Course Documents. I think I was still a little off, but it came close to what the proof looked like. At least the settings seemed to match.

I did a little better with the homework assignment this week for Finance 300. There was one part of the problem that I didn't understand, but I worked it out to the best of my ability and submitted it for grading. Perhaps the professor will guide me and show me where I went wrong. Besides, checking out my grading scale, I'm doing pretty good in both classes, so if I keep doing what I'm doing, I'll be able to bring my GPA back up to at least a 3.0. That would be good.

I'm already looking forward to next quarter, particularly English 111; as we all well know, telecommunication will soon be the norm and not the exception in business, so we may as well learn everything there is to know now. I'm also excited about the Business Seminar course that I've signed up for. It'll be interesting to see what the course format is like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.