Saturday, June 14, 2008

So I just finished my final GHA for Finance 200 and I got a 93. I am very happy; howwever, I'm a little fidgety about getting my grade back for the term paper that I submitted. Dr. Rapanos wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't have time to read papers that were submitted late. At the same time, I didn't think it would take this long.

The next quarter is upon us, people, with lightning speed. Time to get your books if you haven't ordered them for your classes already (I'll have to do so come next pay period at my job). And if you haven't registered for summer classes yet, some of your courses may already be closed. So don't dawdle about your futures. May that one of your top priorities this week or as soon as you can get to it,

I also intend to thoroughly search out Career Services on the Berkeley Blackboard and get tips on how to market myself in this ever-changing workforce. One of the steps I'm actually taking right now; I'm re-enrolled in college and learning new technology and skills that will open doors for me that had formerly been closed due to lack of education and expertise.

No comments: